What is PayPal?
PayPal is one of the most preferred ways to pay online in world. It is safer and faster than most online Payment gateways. PayPal secures your card and/or bank details enabling you to make your online car rental reservation in Kenya without disclosing your sensitive financial information. When you pay using PayPal your credit card information and/or bank details are NEVER revealed to the merchant. No need to ever type your card details, or your address. All you need is an email address and password to pay online. If you want to know more about paypal visit this link
How secure is PayPal?
The PayPal platform is highly secure. It is one of the leading and secure payment gateway in the world, It employs 128bits encryption technology and invests in the most sophisticated electronic and physical security features in the industry to keep every transaction safe. In addition, PayPal allows you to keep your financial information secret as you do not have to use or send your credit card information. All you need to pay for your Kenya Car Rental services using PayPal is a FREE account. To open an account with PayPal you need an email address and a password.
How to reserve your Kenya car rental using PayPal?
- Open an account with Paypal if you do not have one.
- Request an Invoice and indicate that you want to pay using PayPal.
- We will send you a PayPal generated invoice with a Pay Now button
- Log in to your PayPal account and Make payment.
- Please note that we charge an additional US$15 and 4% of the invoice value for payment processing via Paypal. This amount is charged by our Bank and Paypal.